Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification. We do get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines and nursing requirements.
- No skills check necessary.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard-copy card.
- Curricula that complies with current AHA guidelines.
- Savings of 10% to 15% on more than one purchase — no strings attached!
- A three-month 100% money-back guarantee.
- The ability to take the test up to three times.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top-quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following online courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification in Indiana or your recertification. It’s as easy as signing up, studying up, and passing the test. We can also offer certification to you if you are a nurse or a physician's assistant.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules and get your BLS certification in Indiana quickly.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our classes for BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification in Indiana and our recertification classes as well. So all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind and allow you to get your ACLS certification in Indiana without any hassles.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, BLS, or a PALS certification in Indiana course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%. That saves you big money on your ACLS course in Indiana!
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
Our discount rates allow you to:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes.
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes.
- Save without extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all of the work and gives you a discount on your PALS course in Indiana and your BLS course in Indiana.
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
Indiana Medical Statistics
If you are a medical professional from Indiana, you have found the right place for relevant medical and health information that describe the overall health of state residents. We have compiled a list of medical statistics that are specific for your state. Read below to find out more about the Indiana ACLS, PALS, and BLS-related statistics.
How is Indiana Unique?
Indiana is a relatively average state in the Midwest except for a few categories. The first of these is smoking. Indiana has a higher-than-usual rate of adult smokers: 21.2% of the adults in Indiana smoke, the second-highest rate next to Ohio in the Midwestern region.
Also, the residents of Indiana have the highest rate of heart attacks in the Midwest at 5.3%, and the fertility rate is at 6.5%. Lastly, 16.5% of Indiana people report being in poor to fair health. This is the highest in the region.
- Apr 28, 2016 -- Officer Brian Daniels responded to a house fire call in Schererville. He first tried to check to see if anyone was inside the burning house and was checking around when he saw a man with burns halfway out the back door, collapsed. Daniels dragged the man out of the house and found that he didn't have vital signs. He began performing CPR, but fearing the danger of the fire requested help from neighbors to move the man to a safer location. There, he continued performing CPR until paramedics arrived. The man is recovering in the hospital, although the house was destroyed in the fire.
Read more: https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/schererville-cop-saves-man-s-life-during-house-fire/article_93b6ecc1-76c5-5108-bf52-17d752dd8806.html