ACLS, BLS, & PALS Certification in Connecticut
Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification to medical professionals. We make it a priority to get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible! Our services can be useful to you if you are a physician assistant as well.
We understand the need for high-quality and accurate materials. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- No skills check necessary
- Receive a free, instant provider card and hard-copy card
- All curricula complies with current AHA guidelines
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase — no strings attached!
- Three-month 100% money-back guarantee
- Take the test up to three times if you don’t pass this first or second time
Now Offering PALS and BLS Certification in Connecticut
Not only do we offer top-quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available online:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification in Connecticut or your recertification or ACLS renewal . It’s as easy as signing up, studying up, and passing the test.
Once you pass, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. this means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our ACLS, PALS, and BLS recertification and certification in Connecticut, as well as our recertification classes, so all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out how so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online and getting their ACLS certification in Connecticut quickly and easily.
- Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam and earn your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification in Connecticut.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%. That will save you a lot of money on your ACLS course in Connecticut.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all of the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
Take advantage of our discounts:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS, or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all of the work, and you get a discount on your ACLS, BLS, or PALS course in Connecticut!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first three months. That is how confident we are in the quality of our BLS course and BLS recertification in Connecticut.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
Connecticut Medical Statistics
Take a few minutes to learn more about public health in Connecticut here:
How is Connecticut Unique?
Connecticut residents have the second-highest life expectancy in the Northeast, at 80.2 years. They are right behind New York in this category. Connecticut also boasts the lowest rate of diabetes in the Northeast, at 7.3%.
Continuing the trend of good health, Connecticut has the lowest rate of both adult and childhood obesity in the Northeast. The adult obesity rate is 23%, and the childhood obesity rate is 25.7%. The regional averages are 25.86% and 29.61%. Connecticut is easily one of the healthiest states in the Northeast.
- Jan 07, 2016 -- Edgar Jackson suffered a heart attack on Dec. 22. His wife noticed he was breathing strangely and when he didn't respond to shaking and calling to him, she called her daughter, Kelly who is a CNA to help. She called 911 and began performing CPR. Jackson, a well known and award winning firefighter overcame the odds and is expected to make a full recovery.
Read more: https://www.journalinquirer.com/towns/vernon/daughter-saves-vernon-firefighter-dad-s-life-with-cpr/article_84b1e93e-b569-11e5-a6ea-2343c1d64b26.html
- Feb 09, 2016 -- Milford Police Officer, Paul Mazzara, was first on scene on a call to Snow Apple Lane where a resident's heart had stopped. Mazzara began CPR and continued until other emergency responders arrived on scene. The resident's heart began pumping again as a result of the CPR and was transported to the hospital. The resident is reportedly in stable condition thanks to Mazzara's quick response.
Read more: https://www.ctpost.com/policereports/article/Milford-cop-saves-resident-s-life-6860157.php