Welcome Medical Professionals!
Thanks for visitng the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification. We work hard to obtain you your new ACLS, BLS or PALS certification in Wyoming as fast and efficiently as possible!
We likewise recognize the demand for top quality as well as accurate material for our nursing and even physician assistant customers. All of our training material is created by skilled medical professionals and updated to reflect **current** American Heart Association® standards, so those searching for ACLS certification in Wyoming can feel confident regarding the high quality of our materials.
- No skills check required
- All curriculum follows with present AHA guidelines
- Obtain a cost-free immediate provider card as well as hard-copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don’t pass the first or second take
- Save 10% to 15% on greater than one purchase — no strings attached!
- Six-month 100% money-back assurance
Currently Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we provide an excellent ACLS course in Wyoming, but we now are able to fulfill your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) as well as BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses listed below are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, PALS or BLS certification. In Wyoming, certification or recertification is simple as registering, studying, and passing the test.
As soon as you pass the test, you will certainly have the ability to download an instant provider card. We will additionally send you your physical card at your doorsteps within one business day. This means that you can use our service automatically and be certified within 24/7 without the inconvenience of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Our priority is to give our customers satisfaction with each BLS, ACLS, and PALS course in Wyoming. So each of our online courses come with a six-month refund assurance. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will give back 100% of your money if you are unsatisfied with our courses within the first six months.
Get your certification or recertification today!
Register on our ACLS, PALS, or BLS course in Wyoming from ACLS Training Center to get to know why so many medical professionals are saving time and also money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has actually been assisting medical professional all over the world in becoming certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, simple to understand, and updated with the most latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain instant access to our online training material and our exams. You can use as much time as you need to study well and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
Our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15% if you happen to purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, .
You can purchase the classes together if you know that you will need more certifications in the future. Through these, you can save more money. Always remember that there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all of the classes you need online and take the tests on your own schedule and place.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart automatically does all of the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our ACLS course, BLS course and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first six months.
Based upon the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center strives hard to keeping up to date with new cardiac-related practices and information. For instance, our courses have been upgraded to show the important changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015, so nurses and various other medical professionals who are looking for BLS certification in Wyoming can feel easy and comfortable with our materials.
Wyoming Medical Statistics
Wyoming health data has been put together from several state and national health reports. Our health data highlights unique health indicators that all medical professionals interested in obtaining BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification in Wyoming should know.
How is Wyoming Unique?
Wyoming is distinct as compared to the other states in the Western region of the United States. Wyoming has the lowest life expectancy of any state in the West. The typical resident of Wyoming can expect to live 77 years and 3 months. This is below the regional average by about two years.
Also, Wyoming has the third-highest rate of smokers, 19.5% of the adult population smokes, topped only by Alaska and Nevada. On a positive note, the childhood obesity rate is quite low in Wyoming. At 27.7%, this makes Wyoming children several of the least obese children in the Western region.
- Jan 29, 2019 -- One of the owners of Robinson Family Farms, Marion Robinson, was killed in a car crash involving 2 cars near Hoback Rim. Highway 191 was closed for about 4 hours so first responders can perform CPR and other life-saving techniques. However, Marion Robinson died on the scene due to severe injuries. His 11-year old passenger was treated for slight injuries and later released to a relative. The driver of the other car, Mary Ann Menster 62, was rushed to the hospital where she was later pronounced dead due to serious injuries.
Read more: https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/this_just_in/article_6b3b3114-539d-5dd0-8563-a2ae4976dd0e.html
- Mar 05, 2019 -- A man who was buried in an avalance near the Togwotee Pass has been identified as Dale Walter Clyde Laedtke, 27 years old from New London, Wisconsin. Laedtke was out snowmobiling with 3 friends when tragedy struck. The victim was buried in snow for 5 minutes before first responders arrived and could start CPR. Laedtke never regained consciousness and was declared dead before 5pm that same day.
Read more: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/wisconsin-nurse-saves-man-who-overdosed-in-walgreens-parking-lot.html