Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification. We will get you your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification in West Virginia as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material for all of our physician assistant and nursing customers. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines. Medical professionals interested in BLS certification in West Virginia can rest assured that our materials are up to date.
- No skills check necessary
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one online purchase — no strings attached!
- Six-month 100% money-back guarantee
- Retake the test up to three times if you don’t pass this first or second time
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer a top-quality ACLS course in West Virginia, but we now are able to meet your entire certification or recertification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification in West Virginia. It’s as easy as signing up, studying up, and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with each BLS, ACLS, and PALS course. In West Virginia, recertification and certification is easy, and all of our courses come with a six-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first six months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course in West Virginia from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all of the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first six months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices, so nurses looking for ACLS certification in West Virginia can feel confident when using our training materials. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
West Virginia Medical Statistics
We have compiled a list of medical facts that are specific to West Virginia below. All of these stats would be useful for those interested in PALS, BLS, and ACLS certification in West Virginia.
How is West Virginia Unique?
West Virginia is worse than the regional average in almost every cardiovascular health category. The people of West Virginia can expect to live for about 75 years, one of the lowest life expectancy states in the country.
West Virginia also has the highest rate of heart disease in the Southeastern Region of the United States. In fact, it is second only to the state of Arizona in this category. The percentage of adults with heart disease is 6%.West Virginians are also the most likely people to smoke in the nation; 26.8% of the people of West Virginia are smokers. The regional average is 21.29%.
- May 01, 2016 -- Eric Kresser, former Marshall University and Cininnati Bengals quarterback was getting coffee with his wife at starbucks when a man collapsed. The man, James Cameron, was unresponsive to nudges on the shoulder from other patrons. That's when Kresser stepped in and began CPR. As a coach and teacher, he is required to be certified in CRP, but hadn't used it until the incident. By the time first responders arrived, Cameron was even able to stand up and get onto the stretcher by himself. Kresser was glad he was ok.
Read more: https://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/former-herd-qb-performs-cpr-saves-man-s-life/article_bd9f8c37-62fa-5a59-9792-79961e1a2712.html