Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We make it easy to get your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and PALS renewal. Washington state offers both
- Online BLS certification. Washington state offers this and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or your ACLS, BLS or PALS renewal. Washington makes it as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our ACLS, PALS and BLS certification. Washington offers these classes. The BLS, PALS and ACLS recertification; Washington offers these as well. So, all of our courses come with a six-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in all cities in Washington such as Seattle or Spokane, every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your BLS, PALS, or ACLS recertification; Washington makes it remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
All of the stats and health indicators below are related to cardiac issues and are applicable for any healthcare professional seeking Washington BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
How is Washington Unique?
The state of Washington, or WA, has a few medical statistics that are unique to the western region of the United States. For instance, the percentage of the adult population that is obese is approximately twenty-six percent (26%). This makes Washington one of the most obese states in the Western Region.
The people of Washington also have a high rate of high cholesterol. Approximately thirty-nine percent (39%) of adults in Washington have high cholesterol. Despite these two statistics, Washington has a small rate of low birth weight babies. The regional average is about seven percent (7%) and Washington State's average is six percent (6%).
- Aug 17, 2016 -- Dr. Edward Cornfeld, a retired Montgomery county doctor had the chance of his life by being saved by two members of an audience at Folger’s theater, the physician was enjoying a play when he collapse from a sudden heart attack, he lied in the floor for a few moments, that’s when Dylan Mehri came to help him, performing successful CPR thanks to the education he received from his days as an eagle scout “I’d never been in a situation where I needed to use my CPR training abilities, but I just realized that I needed to do as much as I could.” said the ex-scout. Along with Dylan was Michelle Michaels, a nurse practitioner with more than 21 years of experience helping along, DC fire and EMS honored these heroes with the cardiac arrest save coin, an award that was recently created as a token to honor CPR knowledgeable people whose training helped saved human lives.
Read more: https://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/good-samaritans-honored-for-saving-doctors-life/300946924
- Sep 23, 2016 -- 36-year-old Doug Stine was with his co-workers when he suddenly collapsed. Stine has Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy which affects his heart. Dr. Matthew Gittiner was not far away when he recieved an alert on his cell phone from his PulsePoint app. Pulse Point send alerts to those that have downloaded the app so that they may help someone in need of CPR. The app sent out the alert that someone was in need in of CPR after Stine's co-workers called 911. Dr. Gittiner ran to Stine's listed location and took over doing CPR. Stine has recovered from the incident.
Read more: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/app-turns-volunteer-seattleites-into-lifesaving-cpr-responders/
- Oct 21, 2016 -- Kenneth Miles, an office worker, suffered a sudden cardiac arrest at a meeting. That is when his colleague Danette Purvis jumped into action and thanks to the CPR she learned the day before, she was able to successfully put that knowledge into action. She began administering compressions and rescue breathings to the almost dying man. She received some help in the form of another co-worker bringing an Automated External Defibrillator with him. Thanks to Danette and 20 other people, Kenneth was able to recover at George Washington Hospital.
Read more: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-learns-cpr-saves-coworker-having-heart-attack-the-next-day/