Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. Our goal is to get you your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
Convenience is one of the main benefit of using ACLS Training Center. Because the courses are online it is perfect for busy medical professionals in UT. In addition, you won't have to take time out of your schedule to take in-person skill tests either. With ACLS Training Center no skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or recertification. It's as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a six-month refund guarantee so that you can sign up without worries. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Medical professionals from Ogden to Provo and across Utah have discovered the benefits of training with us to obtain their BLS, PALS, or ACLS certification. Utah professionals should sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
No matter where you live let us help you with your renewal or your PALS, ACLS, or BLS certification. Utah professionals and professionals across the nation can benefit from using ACLS Training Center. Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100 percent money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015. When getting their recertification or BLS, ACLS or PALS certification, Utah professionals can rest assured that they are getting the best and most current information.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s).
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days.
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
Utah Medical Statistics
When getting one's BLS, ACLS or PALS certification, Utah health statistics should be taken into consideration. Medical professionals who reside in Utah should read on to see how Utah compares to the rest of the region (and nation) in unique health indicators that relate to ACLS, BLS and PALS.
How is Utah Unique?
When equipped with a BLS certification, Utah medical professionals, including emergency responders, are able to handle a number of health situations. Utah definitely tops the charts in a few categories, but is low in the charts in others. One of those categories is smoking. Utah boasts the lowest rate of adult smokers in the Western Region at nine point one percent (9.1%). Compared to states like Alaska (20.40%) and Nevada (21.3%), Utah does extremely well. In fact, Utah is the national leader in this category. Utah also has an extremely low rate of heart attacks in the West at two point eight percent (2.8%). Alaska is the only state that bests Utah in this category. It is still important to obtain and maintain one's ACLS certification. Utah residents, despite the low rates of heart attacks and smoking, still require skilled medical professionals to see to their emergency medical needs.
- Apr 29, 2016 -- Two days after giving birth, new mother Arlee Gregerson collapsed in the bathroom at the hospital and shortly after, her heart stopped. A team of doctors rushed Gregerson to the ICU, on the way nurse Melissa Fox began CPR. Staff continued to give her CPR for over an hour and fifteen minutes. Doctors discovered a blood clot in her lung. In order to dissolve the clot, blood thinning medicine was administered which helped with the clot, but caused bleeding where she had had a c-section days earlier. Doctors worked hard to save Gregerson who is now at home with her husband and newborn.
Read more: https://kutv.com/news/local/imc-staff-perform-cpr-for-more-than-an-hour-to-save-new-mothers-life