Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. Get your ACLS, PALS or BLS recertification with us quickly and efficiently!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass the first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification or recertification in Texas. Getting ACLS, PALS, or BLS certified is as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download a BLS, PALS or ACLS Texas instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This means that you can use our PALS, BLS, and ACLS certification online service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes and program of courses. So, all of our Penny Nolan ACLS, BALS, and PALS TX courses come with a six-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind when you enroll in our ACLS, BLS, or PALS Texas recertification program.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS training course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months. So, when they are seeking ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification, Dallas residents can be confident that they pay only for the benefits they receive.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015. When you get ACLS, PLS, or BLS certified, you are current on all the latest information.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other BLS or PALS Texas course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online BLS, PALS, or ACLS Texas multiple choice test(s).
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days after completing PALS, BLS, and ACLS certification online.
Once you have passed the Penny Nolan BLS, PALS, or ACLS test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost once you complete your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification. Dallas residents who sign up and complete a certification or recertification program of courses are included in this offer.
Texas Medical Statistics
The following sections are devoted to Texas medical statistics. Every statistic on this page is relevant to Texas ACLS, PALS and BLS certified professionals.
How is Texas Unique?
Texas is a relatively average state when it comes to cardiovascular related statistics. It does, however, stand out in a few different categories. One of those categories is adult obesity. Texas has the highest rate of adult obesity at thirty one point seven percent (31.7%). They are only slightly higher than Oklahoma which has a rate of thirty one point three percent (31.3%).
Texas also leads the Southwest region in the percentage of the population without healthcare. In fact, a staggering twenty-five percent (25%) of the population of Texas goes without health insurance. This is not only the highest rate in the region but is also the highest rate of any state in the country. On a positive note, Texas has the lowest rate of heart attacks in the Southwest Region at four point three percent (4.3%) and has the highest median household income at $47,464.
Major cities: Houston
- Oct 14, 2015 -- A couple from northern Texas attended a CPR training class at their church to be prepared in case of an emergency. A few days later, Bruce Patterson had a heart attack. His wife, Margarita responded quickly remembering what she had learned in the course. Doctors believe his wife’s response and use of CPR saved Bruce’s life.
Read more: https://www.fox4news.com/news/wife-helps-save-husbands-life-days-after-learning-cpr
- May 17, 2017 -- Destiny Provencio and Deborah Briones where the heroes of the day. They were at the campus with their friend Adriana Bernier when she suddenly started choking "I just started choking, I'm prone to, like, I know myself and I usually just spit it out or cough it out but that time I couldn't do it." said Adriana. Both of her friends jumped to action by performing a technique they learned at CPR classes called "heimlich maneuver". After several abdominal thrusts, Adriana spit the food out of her mouht and started breathing again.
Read more: https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/pebble-hills-high-school-students-use-cpr-skills-learned-in-class-to-save-friends-life
- May 18, 2017 -- The university of Souther California is researching the effects of bystander CPR on drowned people on the verge of death. According to researchers, the act of performing CPR on near drowning victims is very positive for the neurological outcomes if bystanders perform it on time. This study proves how important it is to learn CPR.
Read more: https://www.fox15abilene.com/news/health/bystander-cpr-training-helps-the-brain/440849180
- Aug 30, 2017 -- A toddler is safe and sound after being saved by his mother during hurricane Harvey. The mother was driving through a service road and after noticing too much water on the road, she parked her car. It was too late however, the car got stuck and she did not have any other choice but to get out of the car with the child in her hands. They both got swept into a canal with no way to get out. The safety crew arrived minutes later to spot the mother floating with the kid clinging to her. After pulling them both out of the water, they provided CPR while waiting for transportation. A bystander helped them by taking them to the nearest hospital. The mother died but the child is in stable condition.
Read more: https://fox8.com/2017/08/30/the-baby-was-clinging-to-her-mother-dies-trying-to-save-toddler-during-hurricane-harvey-flooding/
- Nov 08, 2018 -- This Police Officer is truly a hero. Splendora Independent School District Police Chief Rex Evans was on patrol that Friday when a woman carrying a baby flagged him down asking for help with her baby who was not breathing. The officer immediately called an ambulance and started performing CPR on the baby while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. He did a number of compressions and when he lifted the baby forward, he noticed that liquid came out of baby's mouth. When the liquid was wiped off, the officer noticed that baby started breathing and started crying. When the ambulance arrived, he informed the responders that the baby is breathing and will be okay. He said he performed CPR on the baby for 1 minute and 24 seconds. The baby was later brought to the hospital for further observation.
Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/US/bodycam-footage-shows-texas-police-chief-giving-baby/story?id=59043002
- Feb 25, 2019 -- Last December, 5-year old Owen Coulton was rushed to the hospital because his parents thought he had the flu. As soon as they got to the hospital, Owen's heart stopped and the boy was no longer responding. Doctors performed CPR on Owen for one and a half hour where he would go in and our of consciousness. The doctors decided to put him on life support to help his heart and lungs. After 90 minutes doing chest compressions, Owen regained consciousness and was declared out of danger. It was found that a viral infection caused his heart to stop and nearly killed him.
Read more: https://people.com/human-interest/owen-coulter-cpr-hour-cardiac-arrest-texas/
- Mar 12, 2019 -- Inmate Franklin Greathouse was found unresponsive by his cellmate that everning of Monday. Jail medics immediately performed CPR until first responders arrived and took over the life-saving efforts. However, they failed to save Greathouse's life. Autopsy was conducted to determine the cause of death.
Read more: https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/death-of-bi-state-inmate-under-investigation/1843534279