Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We get you your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification quickly and efficiently!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
ACLS Training Center makes it convenient for medical professionals to take online courses and get certified. ACLS Training online is ideal for busy professionals with minimal time to attend hands on testing. With ACLS Training Center, a skills check isn't necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or recertification. It's as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers who sign up with us to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a six-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Whether you are working in Bismark or Fargo, ACLS Training Center can help you get your BLS renewal. North Dakota professionals working throughout the state and country trust us to provide them with the skills needed to save lives. Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
When it comes to certification and BLS, ACLS or PALS recertification, North Dakota isn't the only state to accept ACLS Training Center courses. Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in every other state in the United States and are also accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100 percent money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association in 2015. This is important for people who are getting or maintaining the ACLS, BLS and PALS certification.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s).
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days.
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
North Dakota Medical Statistics
- Sep 26, 2016 -- Dione Cofield had just pulled up to her home with her sister Stephanie Booth and while they were still in the car Cofield suddenly went into cardiac arrest. Police Officer Franciso DeVera was in the area and saw the women. He stopped to see if they needed help and when saw Cofield he began CPR. She was taken to the hospital and made a full recovery. Cofield later met Officer DeVera and thanked him for saving here.
Read more: https://wncn.com/2016/09/26/durham-officer-performs-cpr-saving-woman-who-was-in-cardiac-arrest/
- Nov 18, 2018 -- A farm worker, whose name has not been released as of press time, was pronounced dead while using farm equipment according to state authorities. It was not clear however, what type of equipment it was and how he was injured. The Ward County Sheriff's Office sent an ambulance to the scene after they received a call for help. When the ambulance arrived, people were already performing first aid and CPR on the victim. He was later declared dead on the scene. Police said they will further conduct an investigation into this incident.
Read more: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-dakota/articles/2018-11-18/1-dead-in-farm-equipment-accident-in-north-dakota
- Feb 11, 2019 -- Burleigh County is lucky to be the first in the country to have a snowmobile branch of their CERT. The county's Sheriff Department said that if you get stuck in the snow or injured in a remote area, no worries, they can respond immediately. The local CERT worked together with 25 other volunteers from the Rough Rider Snowmobile Club to respond to emergency cases especially in almost inaccessible areas.
Read more: https://www.kxnet.com/news/bismarck-news/snowmobile-cert-team-standing-by-to-save-lives/1773817042