Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We make it our priority to get your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification to you as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass the first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
ACLS Training Center is ideal for busy medical professionals in need of BLS certification. North Carolina emergency responders and other medical professionals will appreciate our training, certification and recertification process, which takes places entirely online. With ACLS Training Center, no skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or recertification. It's as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules. It couldn't be easier to get your ACLS, BLS, or PALS renewal! North Carolina medical personnel from Raleigh to Charlotte to Asheville will love the ease and convenience of using ACLS Training Center.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers in NC to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a six-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months, so you can sign up without worry.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
When choosing ACLS Training Center for BLS certification, North Carolina professionals can rest assured that our courses and the resulting certification are accepted. Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association in 2015. This is great news for people getting their ACLS recertification. North Carolina professionals, regardless of whether they are getting their certification or recertification can trust that they are getting the best and most current information.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s).
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days.
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
Are you a North Carolina BLS, ACLS and PALS certified medical professional? If so, welcome to the North Carolina section of recent medical indicators summarizing North Carolina's health.
How is North Carolina Unique?
Like Virginia, North Carolina is a relatively healthy state when compared to the other states in the Southeast. However, when getting one's PALS, BLS, or ACLS recertification, North Carolina medical professionals should be aware of certain statistics. The first noticeable statistic is the number of cardiovascular related deaths per 100,000 people. The regional average is 303 deaths and North Carolina comes in at two hundred and seventy-five (275) deaths.
Also, North Carolinians have a very low diabetes rate. At nine point eight percent (9.8%), it ranks second to Virginia in this category. Finally, the children have a relatively low rate of childhood obesity with a rate of thirty-three and a half percent (33.5%). It is still, however, important to keep up with one's PALS renewal. North Carolina emergency personnel should always be prepared for any emergency courtesy of ACLS Training Center.
- Dec 27, 2018 -- Chris Petersen who works for USPS was hoping go home early that Christmas eve to be with family but was running late due to the huge number of deliveries that day. He has just dropped off mail to the Hodgin family when he heard a woman screaming for help saying her husband collapsed and not responding. Mailman Chris rushed to the house to assist and began performing CPR on Mr. Hodgin until paramedics arrived. Mr. Hodgin was later brought to the hospital and required further medical care as of press time.
Read more: https://abc11.com/health/cary-mailman-saves-mans-life-while-delivering-christmas-packages/4975200/