Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We work hard to get you your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification quickly and efficiently!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or recertification in New York. It's as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test for ACLS certification, NYC residents will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a BLS, PALS, or ACLS NY skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS and PALS online recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a six-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee for all of our programs for ACLS, BLS or PALS recertification and certification. NYC residents, therefore, enjoy peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our PALS, BLS, or ACLS NYC courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online through our various programs for ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification. NYC residents and those who live elsewhere in the state who have completed any of the courses rave about the convenience of our PALS, BLS, and ACLS recertification. NYC residents and others have nothing to lose and everything to gain when they sign up for training!
Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998 with our program for BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. NYC residents are included in this!
Our BLS, PALS, and ACLS NY courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices demanded for BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification. NYC residents and other New Yorkers get the latest information every time, helping them to stay at the top of their game.
Sign up and gain immediate access to our BLS, PALS, and ACLS NYC online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam for certification renewal.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States for ACLS, PALS, and BCLS certification, NYC and the rest of New York included. They are also accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months on any of our courses for ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification. NYC residents will not have to worry about spending money on benefits they will not ever enjoy.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices for BLS, PALS, and ACLS recertification. NYC residents should know, for example, that our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card that proves your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification. NYC residents are also covered by this offer. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
New York Medical Statistics
These facts are all related to cardiovascular problems and are good for any New York ACLS, PALS or BLS certified professional to know. Data has been aggregated from recent health reports conducted by federal/state agencies and affiliates.
How is New York Unique?
New York has the highest life expectancy in the Northeastern Region of the United States at eighty and a half years (80.4). The regional average is about seventy-nine (79) years.
Despite this, New Yorkers experience the highest rate of cardiovascular related deaths in the region. For every 100,000 residents of New York, approximately two hundred and eighty-nine (289) die from cardiovascular related issues. Although this is bad for the northeastern region, compared to the rest of the nation, New York does well in this category.
Finally, fourteen point seven percent (14.7%) of the adults in New York report that they are in poor to fair health. New York ties with New Jersey in this category.
Fruit Fly Model
Ross Cagan, from the Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, and colleagues found when using the fruit fly model "our study shows that sugar activates oncogenes in the tumor, which then promote insulin sensitivity, meaning that the exorbitant glucose levels in the blood pour into the tumor, having nowhere else to go in the insulin-resistant body."
https://www.medpagetoday.com/Endocrinology/Obesity/40920. See also Metabolic Syndrome https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome and sugar consumption.
- Jan 26, 2016 -- Morris Holmes was the name of the man that was thankful for having his life saved by a pair of first responders. It all happened at Rochester county where Holmes suffered from a cardiac arrest, that is when people started calling for help and 911 and in less than a minute a group from the Fire and Police department came to help by providing CPR maneuvers until an ambulance arrived to take the man to the nearest medical center.
Read more: https://13wham.com/news/local/man-whose-life-was-saved-by-cpr-thanks-rochester-first-responders
- Jun 30, 2016 -- A team of officers were patrolling when a call came in for a man who had collapsed. Luckily, the Officers Chad Blinn and Charles Langlois were nearby and rushed to the scene. Upon arrival they began CPR. The assistant chief Charles Dobson also heard the call and rushed to help. He and Blinn made use of one of the standard AED machines each patrol units carry in order to bring the man back to life. The three officers were recognized for their efforts in saving a life.
Read more: https://www.pressrepublican.com/news/local_news/lake-placid-police-trio-saves-a-life/article_76437dd6-3bc5-54ae-a4c6-8fa21d3aef14.html
- Jul 08, 2016 -- A Marlboro lady left her 10-month-old daughter unsupervised in the bathtub "for a baseless measure of time," which "at last created the infant to drown," Her mother was captured for criminally careless murder. As per a police public statement, an examination observed that Pagan expected to give her daughter a shower, however "intentionally left the restroom and infant unsupervised" while the bathtub was loading with water, and the infant drowned at roughly 7:34 p.m. After arriving home from work, the father found the child and endeavored CPR. After being transported to St. Luke's Hospital in Newburgh, she was reported dead, as per police.
Read more: https://www.wusa9.com/news/nation-now/mom-arrested-in-infant-daughters-drowning/268784727
- Jan 04, 2017 -- A woman was working out at a Latham local gym when she suddenly fell ill and collapse on top of an elliptical bycicle. Fortunately, a group of staff members quickly rushed to help her, took her vitals and inmediatly called for 911. An EMT worker, Bill Gardner, was on the scene and quickly assisted the group by providing CPR to the woman while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Ryan Laughlin, a trainer and CPR certified also helped by bringing and AED. The ambulance arrived in a matter of minutes and tookt he woman to the nearest hospital.
Read more: https://wnyt.com/news/latham-gym-abc-sports-and-fitness-paramedic-cpr-cardiac-event-aed-mcdonald-laughlin-gardner/4362106/
- Apr 09, 2017 -- Zahrah Ibrahim a 17 year old college student is being praised by her friends and teachers after she managed to save her grandmother from the clutches of death. Graciela Perlaza was found by Zarah laying lifeless on the grounds of the Calhoun Gym. The heroic college girl jumped to help by performing CPR on the 78 year old woman “I knew I had to do CPR,” Ibrahim said. “At first I was like, ‘I can’t.’ But my dad encouraged me and said you have to do it because no one else knew how.” She started doing rescue breathings and chest compressions remembering the song "stayin' alive" by the BeeGees. The grandmother was taken to a hospital where she recovered “I think as a parent, I couldn’t be any more proud of my daughter than I am right now,” said her father.
Read more: https://www.newsday.com/long-island/education/merrick-student-saves-grandmother-by-performing-cpr-1.13405203
- Jun 29, 2017 -- Ryan Reynolds is known as the famous actor who portrayed famous comic book hero Deadpool but little did people know that he is also an expert at CPR. He once managed to save his nephew's life after finding her with no signs of life and applying rescue breathings and chest compressions to the toddler. He is now taking a refresher child CPR course so he can be prepared if something happens to his 2 kids.
Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/4330979/ryan-reynolds-used-cpr-to-save-nephews-life/