Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and recertification. We make it our priority to get you your ACLS, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification quickly. MN medical professionals need to have adequate training!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
Not sure if our course is accepted by your employer, Email us.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- A 3 month 100% money back guarantee.
- No skills check necessary.
- Curricula that complies with current AHA guidelines.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard copy card.
- The ability to take the test up to three times if you don't pass this first or second time.
- Download and print a free exam to study.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS and BLS courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS certification. MN medical professionals can take this as an online course. Recertification is available as well.
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your PALS, BLS or ACLS certification. MN also medical workers can receive certification quickly. It's as easy as signing up for PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes in MN, studying up, and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, PALS, and ACLS classes in MN. These include both recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. This will include courses for PALS and BCLS. ACLS certification courses also come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for a certification course on PALS or BCLS. ACLS certification courses from ACLS Training Center will help to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
An automatic discount of 15% will be applied to your online shopping cart if you purchase more than one of our course on BLS, PALS or ACLS certification. MN medical workers can get together and sign up to save money.
If you know that you will need an additional certification or renewal in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS, or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in all areas of Minnesota from Minneapolis to Duluth, in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS, and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
How is Minnesota Unique?
Minnesota is unique in that it is easily the healthiest state in the Midwestern Region of the United States. It is a leader in many of the cardiovascular categories. For instance, Minnesotans boast the highest life expectancy of 80.9. They also experience the least amount of cardiovascular related deaths in the Midwest with only 197 deaths per 100,000 people.
The state of Minnesota also has the lowest rate of heart disease with a rate of 3.6%. To round it out, the residents of Minnesota have the lowest rate of people that are not covered by health care. Only 8.9% of the population of Minnesota is not covered.
- Jun 04, 2018 -- A waitress's fast action and presence of mind saved a customer's life. Joann Leser was busy serving breakfast to early restaurant goers when she noticed a woman coming out of the washroom waving her hand. Sensing trouble, she immediately rushed to the woman and performed the Heimlich maneuver twice. The woman then spit up and tried to gasp for breath and later felt okay from that choking incident. The two women just hugged each other both thankful that the nightmare is over. Realizing the need to learn the very important life-saving procedures, Joann Leser later said she plans to enhance her skills more by taking CPR and other life-saving skills. She also highly recommends for everyone to learn both CPR and Heimlich maneuver.
Read more: https://www.kare11.com/article/news/crystal-cafe-waitress-saves-choking-victim/89-561391273
- Jun 07, 2018 -- Thirteen year old Cody Runyon was enjoying an afternoon in the pool with his friends in the neighborhood when he noticed a boy at the bottom of the pool apparently drowning. He did not waste another second; he thought he needed to help the boy. He grabbed the victim and, with the help of another boy, he brought the victim to safety. They were later joined by Desiree Pasko who immediately performed CPR, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, and chest compressions while waiting for help to arrive. Desiree was ecstatic when she heard a small gurgle and noticed the boy's cheeks turn from blue to pink, which means the victim is alive. Everyone just heaved a sigh of relief when they heard Desiree screaming "he's alive"!
Read more: https://globalnews.ca/news/4260370/boy-saving-drowning-child-swimming-pool-minnesota-caught-camera/
- Aug 20, 2018 -- What would have been a quiet Saturday for residents of this Backus community became a tragic weekend when a woman who was swimming at Porto Lake was found lifeless near the shore. CPR was immediately peformed to save the woman's life but it was not successful. She was subsequently airlifted to a St. Cloud hospital where she died the following day.
Read more: https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/wisconsin-woman-drowns-swimming-in-northern-minnesota-lake
- Oct 24, 2018 -- Ashley Goette never thought she would have to save a life before giving life to a new human being. A few days before giving birth to her baby boy, Ashley noticed that her husband was not snoring they way he would when sleeping and instead gasping for breath. She immediately called 911 and learned that her husband suffered a massive heart attack. Ashley, who has never done CPR before, was instructed to perform CPR on her unconscious husband despite her condition. The 911 dispatcher led her through the whole process until paramedics arrived at their home. Andrew Goette suffered lack of oxygen long enough to cause brain damage. He was later brought to the United Hospital in St. Paul and regained consciousness the following day. He was able to witness the birth of his baby boy, probably the reason for that very strong will to live.
Read more: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-pregnant-wife-ashley-goette-gives-cpr-to-husband-cardiac-arrest-day-before-giving-birth/