Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We work with you to get your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 month 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times if you don't pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or recertification. It's as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test and gain your ACLS certification, Michigan residents will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules in order to complete your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification. Michigan residents greatly appreciate our program for that reason.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification and ACLS Michigan certification classes. So, all of our PALS, BLS, and ACLS courses in Michigan come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind when you take our ACLS classes in Michigan, as well as our BLS and PALS renewal courses.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our MI courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998 with our convenient program for ACLS recertification. Michigan residents and those who live in many other places have benefited immensely.
Our training courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices. Board standards are presented in every ACLS, BLS, and PALS course, Michigan standards included.
Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam when you trust us for ACLS classes. Michigan residents, therefore, get a lot of convenient assistance at once.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS, or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months after you finish any of our classes. Michigan students are included in this offer when they sign up.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices for BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification. Michigan students, therefore, always get instructed in the latest standards. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015 for ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification. Michigan students do not have to worry about not getting the skills they need in our program.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our ACLS Michigan service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training in our ACLS classes in Michigan. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up for ACLS recertification. Michigan residents do not have to worry that they will have to navigate a process that is too difficult.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days.
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card, which will suit most purposes for those who have taken our ACLS courses. Michigan residents also get a physical card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
Whether you need ACLS, PALS, or ACLS courses in Michigan, we have the training to suit you. If you have any questions, please contact us about our ACLS, PALS, and BLS classes. Michigan clients will benefit from our operators who are skilled in Michigan ACLS certification requirements.
Michigan Medical Statistics
Welcome residents of the state of Michigan. Take a second to learn about some Michigan BLS, PALS, and ACLS health indicators that are specific to your state.
How is Michigan Unique?
Michigan is one of the least healthy states in the Midwest related to cardiovascular issues. For example, it has the highest rate of people who die from cardiovascular related complication than any other state in the Western Region. For every 100,000 people, approximately 306.5 people pass away from cardiovascular related complications.
The heart trouble in Michigan continues in that it has the highest rate of heart disease at 5.3% in the Midwest. The regional average is 4.26%. Lastly, Michigan shares the top spot with Ohio for the rate of children born with low birth weight. 8.6% of babies born in Michigan have low birth weight.
- Oct 14, 2015 -- Michael Croskey had a heart attack on September 11 while at home with his children. His kids made sure he didn't hit his head on the kitchen counter before he collapsed and then called 911. Megan, the eldest, began massaging Michael's chest and performing compressions the best she could while on the phone with the 911 dispatcher. Her brother, Brendan assisted when he saw she was going to drop the phone. Paramedics then arrived and were able to stabalize Crosckey.
Read more: https://www.livingstondaily.com/story/news/local/community/livingston-county/2015/10/11/young-heroes-save-dad/73686864/
- Aug 21, 2016 -- A 2-year old boy had climbed into an above ground pool and was found by his father. The father took the boy out the pool and then the grandfather went to ask if anyone on their street knew CPR. Luckily, neighbors Chandra and Daryl Smith did. Together they started CPR on the young boy and he started breathing again. Instead of waiting for EMS to arrive, the boy's father took him to the hospital.
Read more: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/toddler-falls-in-pool-saved-by-neighbor-who-gave-lifesaving-cpr
- Aug 30, 2016 -- Two police Officers Steve Klostermeier and Drew Wierson were patrolling around Northfield when they received noticed of a man of 35 years old, Brian Porter, suffering from a cardiac arrest. At the same time Porter’s wife began administering CPR to him thanks to the call made to 911. The officers arrived on time and helped by taking over and deploying and Automate External Defibrillator, after several shocks the EMS arrive to take Brian to the nearest medical center. Officers Klostermeier and Wierson were presented with the Life Saving Award.
Read more: https://www.southernminn.com/northfield_news/news/article_c8bf4fc0-e41f-56d9-a64d-8c3dc50480c6.html
- Aug 23, 2017 -- It was a sunny day in Southfield's golf course. An elderly man, David Wujczyk, of 61 years old, was playing when he suddenly collapsed to the floor. Luckily for him, two expert physicians and brothers were playing nearby. The Cooley brothers went to check on the man and when they found no pulse and no breathing, they began doing chest compressions and rescue breathings. A nearby player brought a defibrillator and after several shocks, the doctors were able to restart David's heart. The ambulance arrived and the man was transported to the nearest medical center.
Read more: https://www.fox2detroit.com/health/doctor-brothers-save-mans-life-after-golf-course-heart-attack