Welcome Massachusetts Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We make certain to get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- A 3 month 100% money back guarantee.
- No skills check necessary for hospital and nursing home health care providers (EMS requires skills check).
- Curricula compliant with current AHA/ILCOR guidelines.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard copy card.
- Up to three times to take the exam if you don't pass this first or second time.
- The ability download and print a free exam to study.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
Skills Check and 24/7 Service
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification or recertification in MA for in-hospital and nursing homes.
EMS providers completing ACLS certification must follow 105 CMR 170.000: Emergency Medical Services System which states:
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic: 105 CMR 170.810 (C)(1)
- Paramedic: 105 CMR 170.840 (B)(3) and (C)(1)
- Successful completion of a course meeting, at minimum, the standard established by the Committee on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiac Care of the American Heart Association®, as documented by a current training card in Advanced Cardiac Life Support cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Completion of a skills test
All our courses do include the skills testing form and MA EMS providers must complete this form in order to meet their credentialing requirements, and we do follow AHA/ILCOR guidelines per EMS requirements. For any clarification on this rule, please contact Massachusetts Department of Public Health Office of Emergency Medical Services at 617-753-7300.
Whether you're getting your first provider card or your current provider card is up for renewal, it's as easy as signing up online, studying up and passing the test for ACLS certification. Massachusetts residents rely on qualified medical professionals. Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. BLS and PALS provider cards are also available online after you pass the test. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day so you don't have to wait for proof of ACLS and PALS certification. Massachusetts health professionals, this mean that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, PALS, and ACLS certification and recertification courses. So, all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998.
Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices. Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam for ACLS. Massachusetts health professionals need to make sure all of their certifications are up to date. This includes PALS certification Massachusetts residents rely on to save the lives of young family members.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam for ACLS. Massachusetts medical professionals can purchase all the classes they need and take the tests on their own time.
Our discount rates allow you to:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes.
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes.
- Avoid extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months on ACLS certification. Massachusetts medical workers can rest assured that they are receiving adequate training.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service. The procedure is the same whether you're in Boston, Cambridge, Salem, or any other place in MA.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
How is Massachusetts Unique?
Massachusetts leads the other states in the Northeast in cardiovascular related deaths. For every 100,000 residents of Massachusetts, two hundred and thirty-two die from cardiovascular related issues. Also, the adult obesity rate in Massachusetts is very low and ranks second only to Connecticut. The percentage of obese adults in this state is 23.6%. Keep in mind that the regional average is 25.86%.
When it comes to the percentage of people who do not have health coverage, Massachusetts not only has the lowest regional rate, but is also the national leader. Only 5% of the population in Massachusetts goes without health coverage. There is an incredibly disparity between this percentage and the country’s worst, Texas, at 25%. Overall, Massachusetts is a relatively healthy state.
Major cities: Boston
- Jan 12, 2018 -- Kristi Chiang had a normal day next to his father Bruce Symington. After finishing having dinner, Kristi went to put her daughter to bed, suddenly the 72-year-old Bruce dropped to the floor suffering a heart attack. Kristi, who is a former nurse student, began doing CPR on his father for roughly 15 minutes until the EMT arrived to the scene “The next thing I know, we’re in the hospital at midnight,” recalled the 29 year old woman, luckily for everyone involdes, Mr. Symington recovered succesfully and is thankful to his daughter for such an heroic action.
Read more: https://www.9news.com/article/news/health/longmont-man-saves-coworkers-life-with-cpr/73-512439356
- Dec 19, 2018 -- A mother wanted to convince state lawmakers to make CPR training mandatory in schools in the state of Massachusetts. Kelly Bottari was so inspired by his son's heroic act of saving his classmate's life that he wants to make high school kids undergo CPR training. Christian Bottari, Kelly's son was riding home from school when his classmate suddenly suffered a heart attack. Christian has never taken a CPR class before simply relied on the things his mother would share everytime she would come home from CPR classes. Christian and his friends were nominated as Massachusetts Hometown Heroes.
Read more: https://www.wwlp.com/news/local-news/hampshire-county/belchertown-mother-pushing-for-mandatory-cpr-training-in-massachusetts-schools/1666959024