Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. We make it our top priority to get you your new ACLS, PALS or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Savings of 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- A 3 month 100% money back guarantee.
- No skills check necessary.
- Curricula that complies with current AHA guidelines.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard copy card.
- three attemts to pass the test if you don't pass this first or second time.
- The ability to download and print a free exam to study.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your certification or renewal of your PALS, BLS, or ACLS training, Maryland makes it as easy as signing up for your PALS, BLS or ACLS courses in Maryland, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within 1 business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our courses on BLS, PALS or ACLS certification. Maryland also offers recertification classes. So, all of our BLS, PALS, and ACLS courses in Maryland come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for BLS, PALS, or ACLS classes in Maryland from an ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our BLS, PALS and ACLS classes in Maryland are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
Our discounts allow you to:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes.
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes.
- Avoid extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in Maryland from Baltimore to Annapolis, in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase an ACLS certification, Maryland will offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months if the course is not accepted.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS training, Maryland makes the process remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost
Maryland Medical Statistics
Are you a Maryland ACLS, PALS and BLS certified medical professional seeking some information on the current condition of cardiovascular related issues in your state? We have compiled state and national health reports in order to describe the current health indicators for the residents of Maryland.
How is Maryland Unique?
Compared to the other states in the Northeastern Region of the United States, Maryland is unhealthy. The first indicator is that the Maryland life-expectancy is the lowest in the region at seventy-eight years. Furthermore, Maryland has one of the highest cardiovascular related death rates. For every 100,000 citizens, two hundred and eighty-one die from cardiovascular related complications. Maryland is second only to New York in this category.
Despite having a high rate of heart-related deaths, Maryland has a relatively low rate of heart disease at 3.7%.
- Oct 12, 2015 -- Police officer James Herman was approached by the grandmother of an unresponsive baby while initiating a traffic stop in I-270. Officer Herman performed CPR on the baby, who was 9-months old, and successfully revived her. The baby had recently had heart surgery and after the recovery was rushed to the hospital to be placed in the ICU.
Read more: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/maryland/2015/10/05/md-officer-performs-cpr-save-9-monthold-baby-girl/73397398/
- Sep 05, 2016 -- Isa Mohammed was a med student doing workout at the columbia gym when he noticed a man of approximately 60 years old suddenly collapsing after leaving the exercise room during a stationary bike workout. After checking his pulse and finding none the heroic student started doing CPR, something he learned at the University of Maryland during his studies. He continued to do so for 10 minutes until the EMT personnel arrived and found a pulse on the patient’s neck “He couldn’t have been more valuable and helpful in that moment to save a life.” said the general manager of the Gym.
Read more: https://www.fox5dc.com/news/right-place-right-time-med-student-arrives-at-gym-for-workout-helps-save-mans-life
- May 04, 2017 -- Laura Metro is a woman with a mission. After going through the stress of having her son almost drowning and being saved by CPR “My son Clay almost died by drowning, He was at the pool with some of our friends and he was walking from one friend to the next to go get a snack. We believe he fell, tripped on his towel, and fell into the deep end.” She decided to conduct CPR parties where members of the community can gather to learn CPR by trained experts “We have had about 150 classes nationwide,” said Jeremy Gruber, one of the main experts and founder of Rescue One.
Read more: https://www.fox5dc.com/news/md-woman-aims-to-help-save-lives-with-cpr-parties