Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification. We get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification in Maine as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our online training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- No skills check necessary.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard-copy card.
- All curricula complies with current AHA guidelines.
- Savings of 10% to 15% on more than one purchase — no strings attached!
- Three-month 100% money-back guarantee.
- Take the test up to three times if you don’t pass this first or second time.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top-quality training for ACLS certification in Maine, but we are now able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification in Maine. In addition, there is no skills check required for recertification. It’s as easy as signing up, studying up, and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that someone who is a physician assistant, doctor, or nursing professional can use our service and become certified 24/7. At the ACLS Training Center, we help you avoid the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes. So all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS course in Maine from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping nurses and other medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our training courses to earn your BLS, PALS, or ACLS certification in Maine, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
Our discount allows you to:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes.
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes.
- Avoid extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all of the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course in Maine are all accepted in every state of the United States as well as in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a BLS, PALS, or ACLS course in Maine and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the latest 2016 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2016.
Maine Medical Statistics
Check out our Maine-specific medical statistics. On this page, you will find all sorts of medical facts that are directly related to Maine PALS, Maine BLS, and Maine ACLS issues.
How is Maine Unique?
Unfortunately, Maine is the regional leader in heart disease: 5.2% of the adults in Maine have heart disease. Compare this to the regional average of 4.22%. Because of this, it should come as no surprise that Maine also has the highest rate of heart attacks in the Northeast. The rate of heart attacks is five percent.
It also has the lowest median household income in the Northeastern Region of the United States. The median household income is $48,133.
Finally, Maine has a relatively high rate of high cholesterol, at 38.8%.