Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification. Our goal is get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification in Louisiana as quickly and efficiently as possible! We offer services for beginners as well as anyone who is a nurse or physician's assistant. We are the only resource you will need for BLS certification, ACLS certification, and PALS certification in Louisiana.
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- No skills check necessary.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard-copy card.
- Curricula compliant with current AHA guidelines.
- Savings of 10% to 15% on more than one purchase — no strings attached!
- Three-month, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Retake the test up to three times if you don’t pass this first or second time.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top-quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your PALS, BLS, or ACLS certification in Louisiana or your recertification. It’s as easy as signing up, studying up, and passing the test, and you don’t need a nursing degree to pass.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes, so all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind. We want you to feel confident when you take your ACLS course in Louisiana.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online and getting their ACLS certification in Louisiana with confidence.
- Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%. That makes our PALS course in Louisiana the best deal online!
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all of the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
Our discount rates allow you to:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS, or PALS classes.
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes.
- No extra steps to claim your discount: Our shopping cart does all the work, and you get your PALS certification in Louisiana at a discount!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. That means that your BLS certification in Louisiana should be valid anywhere else that you go. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
Louisiana Medical Statistics
Please take a few moments to read some medical facts about the state of Louisiana. We have compiled a list of Louisiana BLS, ACLS, and PALS-related medical facts that active medical professionals should know prior to completing a PALS, ACLS, or BLS course in Louisiana.
How is Louisiana Unique?
Louisiana is a relatively average state in regard to cardiovascular-related medical issues. The people of Louisiana, however, do smoke considerably more than people in most other states in the Southeastern United States. In fact, 22.1% of the population in Louisiana are smokers.
Also, Louisiana babies have a very high rate of low birth weight. The percentage of babies born with low birth weight is 10.8%.
- Dec 06, 2018 -- What would have been a fun Sunday family outing unexpectedly turned into a nightmare. Some family members were watching football while waiting for lunch to be served; some were cooking barbecue and some were outside milling by the pool. Then suddenly, someone asked where the 2-year old baby who came with the parents was. When they looked in the pool, there she was, floating face down in the water. Nurse Cherelle Delahoussaye, who was visiting with relatives was called upon by her husband to help the baby who was already blue and very weak. She immediately performed CPR for abour one to 2 minutes. The Cherelle felt a pulse and when she lifted the baby, the baby vomitted water and started crying. The ambulance finally arrived and took baby to the hospital where she was recuperating.
Read more: https://www.iberianet.com/news/imc-rn-s-cpr-saved-the-life-of-a-relative/article_ab0600e6-f910-11e8-b463-abc2be863c6d.html