Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification and recertification. We make it quick and efficient to get your new BLS, ACLS, and/or PALS recertification in Kentucky! We have courses for everyone from a nursing student to a physician's assistant.
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- No skills check necessary.
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard-copy card.
- A curriculum compliant with current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Savings of 10% to 15% on more than one purchase — no strings attached!
- A three-month 100% money-back guarantee.
- The ability to take the test up to three times.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top-quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses for BLS certification in Kentucky and PALS certification in Kentucky are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification or recertification. It’s as easy as signing up, studying up, and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people’s schedules.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes, so all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind and to help you to feel confident when you get your ACLS certification in Kentucky.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for BLS, PALS, or ACLS certification in Kentucky from ACLS Training Center to find out how so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up to date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices. You do not need to be a registered nurse to understand our materials.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS, or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15% to save big money on your ACLS course in Kentucky.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the online classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
Our discounts allow you to:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS, or PALS classes.
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes.
- There are no extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all of the work and gives you big discounts on your PALS course in Kentucky as well as your BLS course in Kentucky!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States and are accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first six months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up to date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
Kentucky Medical Statistics
Read below to find out more about Kentucky ACLS, BLS, and PALS-related medical facts. Our medical data represent current health statuses of the population and are compiled from national and state health reports.
How is Kentucky Unique?
Compared to the regional averages, Kentucky is right along the mean in most categories except for a few notable exceptions. The first of these exceptions is the rate of heart disease in Kentucky: The regional average is 4.94%, yet Kentucky’s rate is at 5.8%.
The second exception, which coincides with heart disease, is the heart attack rate. In Kentucky, 6% of the adults have had a heart attack. Also, Kentucky has the highest regional rate of people with high cholesterol, at 41.6%. The regional average is 38.72%.