Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and recertification. Our top priority to get you ACLS, PALS or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material is written by experienced medical professionals and updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
- Savings of 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- A 3 month 100% money back guarantee.
- No skills check necessary.
- Curricula that complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receipt of a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- The ability to take the test up to three times.
- The ability to download and print a free exam to study.
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses. The following courses are available:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
When getting ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification, Illinois medical professionals don't need to worry about taking time-consuming tests. No skills check is necessary in order to receive your ACLS, BLS or PALS certification or recertification. It's as easy as signing up, studying up and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Some people may worry about going online for their ACLS renewal. Illinois medical professionals can rest assured that they'll be happy with the training that they receive online. We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months. With this type of reassurance there's no reason not to (sign up) with ACLS Training Center.
Earn your certification or recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online. By taking our certification courses or obtaining ACLS, PALS, and BLS recertification, Illinois professionals from Chicago to Des Moines will appreciate who we are and what we offer.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any 2 online BLS, ACLS or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any 3 online PALS, BLS or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course and PALS course are all accepted in every state of the United States, including IL, and are also accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015. As a result, we are able to provide current information to our customers who are getting their ACLS, BLS, or PALS certification. Illinois professionals can be confident that we offering current information and top-notch training.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service.
Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s).
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days.
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost.
Illinois Medical Statistics
Are you a medical professional living in the state of Illinois? If your answer is yes, you have found the page designed specifically for you. Below you can find all sorts of medical statistics that are relevant to any Illinois PALS, BLS and ACLS professional.
How is Illinois Unique?
Keeping one's certification current is important to meet any potential emergency situation. When it is needed, ACLS Training Center can help professional medical and emergency providers obtain their ACLS renewal. Illinois residents are dependent on properly certified responders who are able to meet their medical needs when necessary. There are a number of issues that affect the health of people living in the state. One of these issues is smoking, which can lead to problems with the lungs and more. Statistically the number of smokers in IL is not excessive. 16.9% of the adults in Illinois are smokers. This makes Illinois one of the least likely states with residents who smoke in the Midwestern Region.
Conversely, Illinois has the highest rate of people who are not covered by health insurance. 14.5% of the people in Illinois are not covered by health care.
On a good note, the residents of Illinois have a low rate of heart disease at 3.9%. Overall, Illinois is a relatively average state when it comes to cardiac related health issues. To meet any of these needs, it is important to stay on top of BLS recertification. Illinois medical providers with proper certification are best able to provide the necessary help to the people who need them.
- Oct 15, 2015 -- According to KPD spokesman Darrell DeBusk, Emergency room doctors indicated the treatment was a success and that the quick thinking of Officer Turner saved the lives of both women.
According to the press release, Thursday, September 24, at approximately 9:59 p.m. KPD Officer Thomas Turner responded to an overdose call at a convenient store located on Cherry Street.
Read more: https://goo.gl/6ZyRMo
- Oct 15, 2015 -- The life of Claire Luning was hanging on the balance, when she stopped breathing during a swimming relay. Once out of the pool, the 16 year-old received a CPR from her Mac Varilla (her coach). By this time, she had lost the vital signs of life (she had wide-opened eyes, had lost her pulse, and wasn't breathing). She was later diagnosed with Long QT Syndrome, and currently uses a sling to support the defibrillator and keep it intact. Walking in the footsteps of her coach, Luning has undertaken training in CRP, in the hope of helping someone in need someday.
Read more: https://www.inquisitr.com/2414756/swim-coach-saves-16-year-old-teen-having-a-heart-attack-while-in-pool/
- Jan 20, 2016 -- Keith Mills, Boeing engineer and volunteer firefighter left work early for a haircut. He stopped for gas where he saw Michelle Clark collapse in front of him. Mills got his gloves and ran over to help. Clark was experiencing a heart attack and Mills began CPR immediately. Clark is still recovering in the hospital, but is able to communicate by writing. She wants to thank Mills when she is able.
Read more: https://fox2now.com/2016/01/20/firefighter-called-a-hero-for-saving-womans-life/
- Feb 22, 2016 -- A 21 year old woman from Chicago collapsed suddenly at the airport. A police officer on duty in the Airport Law Enforcement District reacted quickly and started CPR. Luckily, the woman quicky regained consciousness before the AED machine and paramedics arrived. The woman was taken to the hospital where she was later released.
Read more: https://patch.com/illinois/elmhurst/chicago-police-officer-saves-womans-life-cpr-ohare-airport-0
- Jan 03, 2018 -- “I knew I’d eventually have to use those skills, but not this soon,” Said the 18 year old hero Chris Psenicka. He was returning home from school at around 5pm when he noticed a big crowd around a woman yelling for help. He inmediatly pulled over and went to assess the situation, after finding no pulse on the woman, he started doing chest compressions and rescue breathings until paramedics arrived to take care of the situation.
Read more: https://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2017/12/29/lt-senior-helps-save-life-with-cpr-training/amlrgz1/