How Our Online Courses Work
Earning your online certification or recertification has never been easier! Here is a step-by-step explanation of how our courses work.
Step 1 — Sign up
- The first thing to do is to figure out what classes you need. Typically, the organization that you will be working with can tell you which certifications are required and when they are due.
- Next, select all the classes that you need from our list of courses.
- Purchase the courses through our secure online shopping cart. Remember, there is a discount if you purchase more than one course!
Step 2 — Complete the course work
- After you purchase the course(s), you will have immediate access to the online training material. You can either read it on an Internet browser, access from your iPad, or download a PDF copy to print out.
- Once you have access to the material, it’s time to study! Take as much time as you need.
- When you feel ready, you can take the online, multiple choice test. Remember that you need an 84% in order to pass the test. There are no time restrictions on the exams and you are given three tries for every course that you purchase.
- You will still have access to the course materials for up to a year of your purchase date. If you need access after one year, simply send us an email requesting access and include your order number.
Step 3 — Receive your cards
- Once you have passed the exam with an 84% or better, we will issue your same-day PDF provider card. You can use this card as immediate proof that you are certified.
- If requested, we will mail a hard copy of your card within 1 business day. If you live in the United States, it should be 3–4 shipping days before you receive your card (we send our cards via First Class Mail). We also include your receipt.
- We have additional shipping options if you need an international or express delivery.
- Remember we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for the first three months!