Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS certification and recertification. We make it a priority to assist you in getting your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high quality and accurate material. Experienced medical professionals write all of our training material. All online courses are updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines. We are committed to making it easy for you to receive the recertification you need in a way that fits your busy schedule. By taking advantage of our online certification, you never have to worry about lost work hours waiting for a skills test or hard copy of your renewal certificate. ACLS Training Center is open whenever you are ready to get started! Choose the course or courses you are interested in and sign up today to get access to course and pre-test study materials.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 months 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curricula complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Take the test up to three times, if you do not pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training with online ACLS classes in Hawaii, but we also now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our new PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses.
Our newest courses now include:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
All material for BLS, ACLS, and PALS online certification is ready for you to download as soon as you select the courses you need. We make the BLS certification in Hawaii medical professionals need quick and easy. Everything needed can be downloaded and printed at your convenience. There is unlimited study time and when you are ready to take your recertification exam, the online test is graded immediately. Upon passing your exam, you will be able to print a free provider card and have a hard copy of your card sent to you in the mail.
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
Unlike traditional hands on certification courses, no skills check is necessary in order to receive your BLS, ACLS, PALS online certification or recertification. It is as easy as signing up, studying on your schedule for as long as needed, and passing the test. ACLS classes in Hawaii have never been easier!
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail the next business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a six month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn Your Certification or Recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification in Hawaii course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their ACLS Hawaii provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professionals from around the world become certified since 1998
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS courses are all accepted in Hawaii and every state in the United States. Our online certifications are also accepted in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS, and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service. Just follow these steps to begin your training. Don't worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above
- Study up and pass the online multiple choice test(s)
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card the next business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost. Getting your BLS, ACLS, or PALS online certification with us cannot be any easier. We are here to assist you every step of the way!
Importance of ACLS, BLS and PALS practice exams
As a company spokesperson noted, each time a student takes an ACLS, PALS or BLS practice exam, the questions and answers are randomized. After completing the practice test, the students can see which questions they got right and which ones they got wrong. "These greatly improve the speed in which students can prepare for the final ACLS, BLS and PALS exams," the spokesperson said.http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/32161549/pals-bls-and-acls-online-practice-exams-are-now-available-through-united-medical-education
- Sep 18, 2016 -- A 71-year-old man collapsed at the Maui Marathon. people working at the marathon performed CPR on the man and the medical team working the marathon used an AED on the man too. The machine got the 71-year-old's pulse back and when EMS arrived they took over. He was taken to the hospital and is now in critical condition.
Read more: https://mauinow.com/2016/09/18/runner-collapses-at-finish-line-of-maui-marathon/
- Dec 10, 2018 -- What was supposed to be a fun run for Dr. Whitney Limm and the other marathon runners became an emergency case. Dr. Limm, EVP of Queen's Medical Center and a friend were participating in the Hawaii Marathon when they saw a man lying flat on the ground. When Dr. Limm and his friend arrived on the scene there were two nurses, a Japanese EMT and other bystanders who were taking turns in performing CPR until paramedics arrived. The doctor said it was very inspiring to see total strangers helping the patient. One paramedic placed an AED patch and shocked the patient until he regained consciousness. The patient was later brought to the hospital and was declared in serious condition.
Read more: https://www.khon2.com/news/local-news/marathon-runners-come-together-to-save-man-s-life/1651973681