Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome Florida Medical Professionals! We are the oldest provider of online Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification and recertification. We work hard to get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for accurate high quality material. Experienced medical professionals write all of our training material. All online courses are updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines. We are committed to making it easy for you to receive the recertification you need in a way that fits your busy schedule. By taking advantage of our online certification, you never have to worry about lost work hours waiting for a skills test or hard copy of your renewal certificate. Our ACLS Training Center is open whenever you are ready to get started! Choose the course or courses you need and sign up today to get access to course and pre-test study materials that you need for ACLS certification in Florida.
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your BLS certification or ACLS Florida recertification online. When you need ACLS certification in Florida or BLS certification, Florida expects medical professionals to renew every two years. Our online courses make it easy to stay up to date.
To obtain an ACLS course, Florida professionals and other Florida health care personnel simply sign up, choose the course or courses that you need, and study as your schedule permits. Take the online test at any time and receive your grade immediately.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn Your Certification or Recertification Today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many Florida medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
• Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
• Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand, and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
• Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
When seeking information regarding online ACLS certification, Florida health professionals know they can count on us to provide them with the latest updates and information. We make it even easier to order the course you need by allowing you to order all courses at the same time. There is no need to pay additional shipping on a separate order. When seeking BLS certification, Florida professionals are free to order that course at the same time they order their ACLS course or PALS certification course.
When you order two courses, you automatically save 10%. When you order three or more courses at once, you save up to 15%! Because there is no time limit on taking your exam, you can save money by ordering all the courses required for PALS, BLS, or ACLS certification. Florida medical professionals can depend on us for easy recertification and instant access to a provider card.
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in Florida as well as every state of the United States and in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015. After passing our online tests, we will issue the certification or recertification card from our ACLS Training Center. Although we follow the AHA guidelines, the American Heart Association® is not affiliated with this or any other online-only certification course.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS and BLS, and recertification or your ACLS certification in Florida is remarkably simple with our service. Follow these easy steps to begin your training. We walk you through each step once you sign up and are always as close as the phone should you have any further questions. Three easy steps and you can begin studying when you are ready and test online anytime.
1. Select and download the ACLS online course or other courses from the list above.
2. Study up as long as needed and pass the multiple-choice tests online.
3. Your test will be graded immediately and you receive your same-day email certification as well as a physical card sent to your mailing address a few business days later.
Once you have passed the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We then mail you a hard copy within one business day. For those of you wanting a physical card as soon as possible, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy at an additional charge.
Florida Medical Statistics
Are you a medical professional living in Florida? If your answer is yes, you have found the right page. Here, you can find all sorts of interesting Florida-specific medical facts. All of these facts are related to cardiovascular issues and are good to know for any Florida BLS, PALS and ACLS certified medical professional.
How is Florida Unique?
Florida stands out in a few categories from the other states in the Southeastern Region.
The first of these is life expectancy. Florida has the highest life expectancy in the region at approximately seventy-nine (79) years.
Furthermore, the adult obesity rate is relatively low for Floridians. 27.2% of Florida adults are obese.
Florida has the highest rate of people without healthcare in the Southeast (21.3%). This percentage puts them up there with Texas and Nevada as the states with the most people who are not covered under health care.
- Jul 19, 2016 -- It all happened one Friday night, when police officers found the body of a 37 year old woman inside her car at Seacrest Boulevard, they found her with no pulse and with an abnormal skin color. The officers quickly pulled her out and started CPR maneuvers until the paramedics arrived to take charge, she was then later transferred to Bethesda hospital for a complete recovery.
Read more: https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/pbso-deputy-boynton-beach-police-perform-life-savi/nr2Mf/
- Sep 15, 2016 -- Off-duty Police Officer Brian Beaulieu responded to a call for a drowning. He was out, but not far from the location he had heard on the police scanner. When he arrived the 2-year-old girl had been removed from the pool. She was unresponsive and Officer Beaulieu began CPR on her. When paramedics arrived he did not wait for them to come around to where he was with the child. He picked her up and ran to them. He stated, "They can CPR a lot better than me." They took over and took her to the hospital. The toddler is recovering well.
Read more: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-opd-awards-ceremony-20160907-story.html
- Nov 30, 2017 -- A team of physicians were faced with a very strange dilemma when a patient with a "do not resuscitate" tattoo arrived to their emergency room. After several discussions, the doctors decided to not follow on the patient's wishes invoking the principle of avoiding an irreversible path in the face of uncertainty. They put the patient on several medications and antibiotics but after further review from the ethics committee, it was decided to honor the tattoo and after a DNR was obtained and further approval was requested, the patient was left untreated. The health of the patient worsened through the night and he died, no cardiopulmonary resuscitation was provided.
Read more: https://science.slashdot.org/story/17/11/30/1922228/an-unconscious-patient-with-a-do-not-resuscitate-tattoo
- Dec 27, 2019 -- At 3 pm on Christmas Day, a call to 911 came in from a mother who said her one-year old son fell on the pool and was not responding. The mother said a neighbor was attempting CPR but did not know how. The 911 dispatcher gave the neighbor instructions to pinch the boy's nose, cover the boy's mouth with the neighbor's mouth then blow air into the boy's lungs. Shortly. the boy regained consciousness. Firefighters arrived on the scene and took care of the boy then later brought him to the Arnold Palmer hospital. The boy was later declared out of danger.
Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6533779/911-dispatcher-talks-neighbor-CPR-save-life-one-year-old-toddler-fell-pool.html