Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification and recertification. We get you your new PALS, BLS and/or ACLS certification online as quickly and efficiently as possible! We also understand the need for accurate high quality material. Experienced medical professionals write all of our training material. All online courses are updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines.
We are committed to making it easy for you to receive the recertification you need in a way that fits your busy schedule. By taking advantage of our online certification, you never have to worry about lost work hours waiting for a skills test or hard copy of your renewal certificate. ACLS Training Center is open whenever you are ready to get started! Choose the course or courses you need and sign up today to get access to course and pre-test study materials.
Colorado has the unique advantage of being the healthiest state in the region. However, several statistics are important to medical professionals with PALS, ACLS and BLS recertification. Colorado has the lowest adult obesity rate in the nation at 21.4% and an above average household income for the region, yet childhood obesity rates are at 27.20%. Colorado also has the highest percentage of babies with low-birth weight in the region. These statistics for babies and young children increase the risk for emergency interventions that require BLS or ACLS intervention for younger patients. We offer the PALS certification Colorado medical professionals need to be adequately prepared to address these unique concerns in pediatric emergencies.
No Skills Check and 24/7 Access
We are here to offer ACLS, PALS, and BLS recertification Colorado medical professionals can take fit into their busy schedules. No skills check is necessary in order to receive your PALS Colorado certification, ACLS Colorado certification, or Colorado BLS certification online. For either your ACLS certification, your BLS certification or BLS, ACLS, or PALS recertification, it is as easy as signing up, studying as long as you need on your schedule, and passing the online test. Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
Medical professionals may purchase all BLS and ACLS Colorado certification courses as well as the PALS certification Colorado requires every two years here at once and take the exams when they are ready.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a three-month refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first three months.
Earn Your Certification or Recertification Today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many Colorado medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
• Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
• Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
• Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
Our BLS course, ACLS course, and PALS course are all accepted in Colorado as well as every state of the United States and in most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for the first three months.
Based on the latest 2016 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses have been updated to reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2016. We proudly display our adherence to the Guidlines on the card we issue to you from ACLS Training Center after you pass our online tests. Although we follow the AHA guidelines, the American Heart Association® is not affiliated with this or any other online-only certification course.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS, and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service. Follow these easy steps to begin your training. We walk you through each step once you sign up and are always as close as the phone should you have any further questions. Three easy steps and you can begin studying when you are ready and test online anytime.
1. Select and download the ACLS online course or other courses from the list above.
2. Study up as long as needed and pass the multiple-choice tests online.
3. Your test will be graded immediately and you receive your same-day email certification as well as a physical card placed in the mail and sent to your mailing address one business day later.
Once you have passed the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We then mail you a hard copy within one business day. For those of you wanting a physical card as soon as possible, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy at an additional charge.
Colorado Medical Statistics
All of the statistics below are important to Colorado BLS, PALS and ACLS certified rescuers. Statistics and facts are compiled from research conducted by national health organizations and from state and national health reports.
How is Colorado Unique?
Colorado is a very healthy state when compared to the other states in the region. In fact, it leads in most categories.For instance, Colorado has the lowest adult obesity rate in the Western United States (21.4%). Actually, Colorado has the lowest obesity rate of any state in the country!
Colorado also has the highest median household income in the West at $60,442. This is about $6,500 more than the regional average of $53,412.00.
The only category where Colorado struggles is with low birth weight babies. Eight point nine percent (8.9%) of babies born in Colorado have low birth weight. This is the highest rate in the region.
- Jun 11, 2016 -- David McConkey, a CPR instructor tasked with teaching CPR, first aid and AED usage across the nation for the American Red Cross had the day of his life when he found his wife lying unresponsive on their bed after taking some medications. After Checking her vital signs and calling 911 he proceeded to do CPR maneuvers in order to stabilize his spouse, the EMS services arrived five minutes later to give assistance, he was given the Red Cross Lifesaver award for his efforts, he is now encouraging everyone in his class to learn CPR, “It’s a tool that you’ll always have with you”.
Read more: https://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/cpr-teachers8232-heroic-moment-8232saves-wifes-lif
- Jul 11, 2018 -- Juliette Moore resuscitated her boyfriend, Isaiah Cormier, twice after he was struck by lightning during a camping trip. She initially found him lying face down. He was treated for his injury at a hospital. Moore remarked that she is likely to win a lot of arguments in the future as a result of having saved Cormiers life.
Read more: https://www.simplemost.com/girlfriend-saves-boyfriends-life-after-hes-struck-by-lightning/
- Jan 24, 2019 -- Michael Laush and his friend were both celebrating their 40th birthday and decided to go skiing on Vail Mountain when they were caught in deep snow. Michael suffocated and fell unconscious. Doctors Tom and Karen Nern were also enjoying a ski day when they saw a woman screaming for help. When they got to the scene, they saw a man buried deep in the snow, had turned blue, and was not breathing. Dr. Karen Nern who just got her CPR certification immediately performed CPR and Michael Laush and he started breathing again. Laush was later brought to Denver Hospital. He recovered fast and thanked the people who saved his life.
Read more: https://www.aspentimes.com/news/bystanders-resuscitate-ohio-man-found-upside-down-in-deep-snow-on-vail-mountain/