Welcome Medical Professionals!
Welcome to the oldest provider of online ACLS -Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification and recertification. We always make it a priority to get you your new ACLS, PALS, or BLS certification as quickly and efficiently as possible!
We also understand the need for high quality and accurate material. Experienced medical professionals write all of our training material. All online courses are updated to reflect current American Heart Association® guidelines. We are committed to making it easy for you to receive the recertification you need in a way that fits your busy schedule. By taking advantage of our online certification, you never have to worry about lost work hours waiting for a skills test or hard copy of your renewal certificate. ACLS Training Center is open whenever you are ready to get started! Choose the course or courses you are interested in and sign up today to get access to course and pre-test study materials.
- Save 10% to 15% on more than one purchase - no strings attached!
- 3 months 100% money back guarantee
- No skills check necessary
- All curriculum complies with current AHA guidelines
- Receive a free instant provider card and hard copy card
- Retake the test up to three times, if you do not pass this first or second time
- Download and print a free exam to study
Now Offering PALS and BLS Courses
Not only do we offer top quality ACLS training, but also we now are able to meet your entire certification requirement with our PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) courses.
Our newest courses now include:
- PALS online certification and recertification
- BLS online certification and recertification
All material for BLS, ACLS, PALS online certification is ready for you to download as soon as you select the courses you need. There is unlimited study time and when you are ready to take your recertification exam, the online test is graded immediately. Upon passing your exam, you will be able to print a free provider card and have a hard copy of your card sent to you in the mail.
No Skills Check and 24/7 Service
No skills check is necessary in order to receive your BLS, ACLS, PALS online certification or recertification. It is as easy as signing up, studying on your schedule for as long as needed, and passing the test.
Once you pass the test, you will be able to download an instant provider card. We will also put your physical card in the mail within one business day. This means that you can use our service and become certified 24/7 without the hassle of scheduling a skills test or working around other people's schedules.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be fully satisfied with our BLS, ACLS, and PALS recertification and certification classes. So, all of our courses come with a 3 months refund guarantee. We offer this unprecedented guarantee simply for your peace of mind.
We will refund 100% of your money if you are unhappy with our courses within the first 3 months.
Earn Your Certification or Recertification today!
Sign up for an ACLS, PALS or BLS course from ACLS Training Center to find out why so many medical professionals are saving time and money by earning their provider cards online.
- Our company has been helping medical professional from around the world become certified since 1998.
- Our courses are comprehensive, easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest cardiovascular-related medical practices.
- Sign up and gain immediate access to our online training material and our exams. You can take as much time as you need to study up and pass the exam.
Additional Savings Available
If you purchase more than one of our ACLS, BLS or PALS training courses, our online shopping cart will give you an automatic discount of up to 15%.
If you know that you will need additional certifications in the future, you can save money by purchasing the classes together. Remember, there is no time limit on taking and passing the exam. You can purchase all the classes you need and take the tests on your own time.
The discount rates are below:
- Save 10% if you purchase any two online BLS, ACLS, or PALS classes
- Save 15% if you purchase any three online PALS, BLS, or ACLS classes
- No extra steps to claim your discount. Our shopping cart does all the work!
When you order any two courses at the same time, you immediately save 10%. Order three courses and enjoy a 15% savings. This allows you to save time and money ordering all the certification courses you need and gives you the peace of mind knowing you have the material ready when you are ready to study for and complete the exams any time after purchase. There is no time limit!
Accepted Nationally and Internationally
All of our BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses are all accepted in every state of the United States as well as most international countries and regions. If for whatever reason you purchase a course and it is not accepted, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for three months after your purchase.
Based on the 2015 AHA Guidelines
The team at the online ACLS Training Center works hard to stay up-to-date with new cardiac-related information and practices. For example, our courses reflect the significant changes made by the American Heart Association® in 2015. We will issue the certification card you receive upon passing your exam here at the ACLS Training Center. Although we follow the American Heart Association® guidelines, the American Heart Association® is not affiliated with our training center or any other online-only certification courses.
So How Does it Work?
Getting your PALS, BLS, and ACLS recertification or certification card is remarkably simple with our service. Just follow these steps to begin your training. Do not worry; we walk you through every step once you sign up.
- Select and download the ACLS online course or other course(s) from the list above.
- Study up and pass the online multiple-choice test(s).
- Receive your same-day email certification and receive your physical card within a few business days.
Once you have passed the test, you will immediately be able to download an instant provider card. We will also mail you a physical card within one business day. For those of you in an extreme hurry, we also offer next-day shipping for your hard copy provider card at an additional cost. Getting your BLS, ACLS, PALS online certification with us cannot be any easier. We are here to assist you every step of the way!
Arizona Medical Statistics
For medical professionals seeking PALS certification, Arizona has some challenging statistics that you should be aware of. With childhood obesity over 30%, 7% of babies having a low birth weight and 19% of the population without adequate healthcare there is a need for medical professionals to stay on top of the latest information regarding PALS certification. Arizona is working hard to improve these statistics through education and training and we are proud to be a part of the solution by offering certification courses that you need at affordable pricing backed by excellent support.
For medical professionals involved in BLS certification, AZ statistics are a mix of good news and bad. Arizona residents have the highest life expectancy in the region and a lower adult obesity rate than other states in the region. Regarding areas of concern for medical professions that have an impact on the need for BLS certification, AZ has 11.4% of the population diagnosed with diabetes and over 40% of all adults in the state have high cholesterol. Recently the state of Arizona has stressed the importance of emergency dispatchers to assist bystanders at the scene to begin CPR within one minute of calling 911. For this reason many emergency systems and medical services are educating the public on the importance of basic CPR and tightening up on ACLS certification Arizona first responders will need to continue the basic support measures begun by civilians.
Our online certification courses are efficient ways to obtain the ACLS certification Arizona medical professionals need to stay informed of the latest in support standards. We back all our courses with excellent support. If you fail to pass any of our recertification exams, we provide feedback on the questions missed and offer up to three free exams retakes.
How is Arizona Unique?
The state of Arizona ranks best and worst in a number of different categories when compared to the other states in the Southwestern Region of the United States.
The average life expectancy of a resident of Arizona is seventy nine years and eleven months (79.9). Arizonans have the highest life expectancy in the region.
Also in favor of Arizona is the rate of adult obesity. Only twenty-four point seven percent (24.7%) of adults in Arizona are obese. This is significantly less than Texas at thirty two point seven percent (32.7%).
Arizona also ranks poorly in some categories. For instance, Arizona has the highest rate of diabetes in the region at eleven point four percent (11.4%). Arizona also has the highest rate of adults with high cholesterol at forty point nine percent (40.9%).
Major cities: Phoenix
- Jul 21, 2016 -- Chad Breeden, a Mountainburg Police Sgt. Managed to save a life while he was arresting a suspect of drug possession. Wayne Gorman was unresponsive when officer Breeden quickly pulled him out of his patrol card and started doing CPR while waiting for EMTs to arrive. Chad was promoted and received a life saving award at Mountainburg City Hall for his valiant efforts.
Read more: https://5newsonline.com/2016/07/21/mountainburg-officer-promoted-awarded-for-saving-suspects-life/
- Aug 04, 2016 -- Becky Iverson had the opportunity to save her husband’s life when he suffered a heart attack and even though she didn’t know how to perform CPR a call to 911 and a conversation with the dispatcher who helped her administer a successful CPR technique while waiting for the EMS services to arrive "You've got to get out and get a CPR class, because it's essential. It can happen anywhere, whether it's at home, in your car or at work," said Iverson.
Read more: https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/dispatchers-cpr-instruction-saves-life
- Sep 28, 2016 -- During an undercover narcotics investigation, police officers approached the car they had been watching and the driver of the car pointed his gun at them. He then used his car to run into the officers SVU. An undercover officer fired a shot the driver. The officers in the marked SUV and the undercover officers found the 26-year-old man unresponsive and began CPR. The fire department arrived on the scene and took over. He was taken to the hospital where he is now in critical condition.
Read more: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2016/09/27/phoenix-man-shot-police-extremely-critical/91203066/
- Dec 13, 2016 -- A 16 old month toddler fell to a pool and nobody noticed until it was almost too late. A group of family members pulled the baby out of the water and after seeing that she was unresponsive they began doing chest compressions and rescue breathings. They all received CPR training a week before and they knew exactly what to do at the right time. Thanks to it, a tragic accident was adverted and the baby is happily recovering.
Read more: https://www.havasunews.com/opinion/our-view-a-little-training-can-help-keep-tragedy-at/article_e72e38d8-c1c5-11e6-ac49-17dee5e39664.html
- Jan 26, 2019 -- Cross Scott was test-driving a customer's vehicle when he saw a parked car with the hazard lights on. Inside the car was a woman slumped on the steering wheel, not breathing and in bad shape. Sensing an emergency situation, Scott broke the car window to gain access and checked the woman's pulse. She had none at that time. He immediately performed CPR, a life saving technique he only learned from watching a TV show which was popular 10 years ago. While he was doing chest compressions, two women who stopped to help called for medics who arrived 10 minutes later and immediately brought the woman to the hospital. The woman was later declared out of danger.
Read more: https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/man-saves-womans-life-using-cpr-learned-from-episode-of-the-office/910423725